- Replaced Gate Lock & Chain that was vandalized last week
- Mowed and Groomed all launch areas and HG Launch keys
- Main Launch window choke points and launch window keys were widened out by ~ 15 ft to increase launch safety for both PGs and HGs
- Filled larger erosion runts in the launch access road from gate
- Removal of recent vandal trash and shooting cartridges
The West and SW HG Keys were also detailed out and widened a bit more to minimize tip strikes.
Flying Sunday was great and most all that came out had fun flights taking thermals from sun patches to cloud base at ~ 5k. By the end of the day, CB drooped to Launch level.
Then Tuesday, a crew meet out at Palomar to take delivery of the outhouse. Delivery when smooth other then Driver showing up early from announced time forcing driving up without carpooling to launch enough. We ended up not needing to carry in. The delivery guy drooped it down the embankment himself as it only had a few gallons in it. The Delivery Guy advised that we will need to make the longer access trail brush clearance a bit wider to 4ft for service access. (another day)
Bill H & Steve R then spent most of the morning getting first base coats of Plasti-dip Camouflaging onto the unit.